Terms and Conditions
All passes are non-transferable and non-extendable. We are unable to accommodate for changes of date or refunds.
For participants bringing their dogs, there are certain criteria for our dogs to be accepted, in order to protect the other dogs and participants.
The dogs must be:
- Non-aggressive and friendly
- Potty trained
We would kindly request dog owners to keep to these criteria, and dogs that do not meet this criteria will be turned away at the door, with no refunds.
We reserve the right to deny entry to participants from taking part in our classes for any reasons we deem as reasonable.
In consideration to attend classes by Puppy Yoga Singapore, you will be expressly assuming the risk and legal liability and waiving and releasing all claims fo injuries, damages, or loss which you or your dog might sustain as a result of participating in any and all activities connected with and associated with use of the Puppy Yoga Singapore. Acceptance of this release and adherence to the Puppy Yoga Singapore Rules & Regulations are conditions of participation.
By attending this event you agree to be photographed, and consent that said photos and videos will be used for Puppy Yoga Singapore's marketing activities.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
1. This Release serves as notification of the possible risks involved in participation of this Activity, and also acts a release of liability by the Participant(s), for Activities conducted by the Organiser.
Definition of Terms:
2. Activity/Activities: Guided yoga in a studio, with free-roaming dogs at the same location.
3. Location: Any location used for the purposes of conducting the Activity, sanctioned and provided by the Organiser.
4. Organiser: Any member of Puppy Yoga Singapore.
5. Participant(s): Yourself and your dog(s), if any.
6. Release: This agreement.
Warning of Risk
7. By participating in this Activity you undertake to accept and understand the risks that the Participant(s) place themselves in. Risks associated with the participation in this Activity include:
The propensity of any dog to behave in dangerous ways that may result in injury to Participant(s);
The inexperience, negligence, or irresponsibility of Participant(s) that could result in harm to other Participant(s);
The inability to predict a dog(s)’ reaction to movement, sounds, persons, or other animals;
Actions by the dog due to fright, anger, stress;
Natural reactions by the dog(s) such as jumping, pulling, resisting, and biting;
Environmental and traffic conditions;
Failure in instruction/supervision;
Injuries or harm sustained from and not limited to, breaking up a fight between Participant(s), their dog(s), or between Participant(s) as well as any dogs present at the Location; and
All other situations inherent to dogs and activities undertaken by the dog(s), among others.
8. The Activities are intended to provide a fun and rewarding experience for Participant(s) and their dog. Despite careful and proper preparation by the Organiser, there will remain risks of serious injury, including death to Participant(s), their dogs, and other Participant(s) including their dogs.
RELEASE AND LIABILITY
9. In exchange for the ability to participate in Activities organised by the Organiser, I, the Participant(s), hereby grant the Organiser the following release, and voluntarily agree to all statements hereunder:
10. I release and hold harmless Puppy Yoga Singapore, its officers, directors, employees, agents, landlords, and other participants (hereafter the ‘Related Parties’) from any and all liability to my person or property caused in any manner, including the negligence of the Related Parties by my participation in any of the Activities organized by the Related Parties.
11. I assume the full risk of and responsibility for any injuries, damages, loss, liability, costs, and expenses, regardless of severity, extent, or amount, that: (a) I, my dog(s), or any other person and their dog(s) accompanying me might sustain or incur as a result of my presence in this Location or participation in the Activities; or, (b) any other persons or animals might sustain as a result of my or my dog(s)’ actions or conduct in connection with my presence in this Location or participation in the Activities.
12. I acknowledge that yoga may be strenuous and assume full risk of injuries for any injuries arising as a result of participation in yoga as part of the Activities. I acknowledge that the Organiser has recommended me to pace myself and take a rest whenever needed.
13. I acknowledge that I have been advised to consult with a qualified medical professional, including my physician, with respect to any past or present injury, illness, cardiovascular problem or any other condition that may affect my ability to participate in the Activities. I hereby release the Organiser and Related Parties from any injuries that occur to myself and my dog(s) as a result of my participation in the Activities.
14. I acknowledge that I have discussed the appropriateness of the class in connection to any illness or condition that I have or have had with a qualified medical professional, including my physician., and that I knowingly execute this release with full knowledge that participation in the Activities are appropriate for myself, and the Activities do not go against any recommendations made by a qualified medical professional, including my physician.
15. I acknowledge that I will assume full responsibility, liabilities, and risk undertaken by my dog(s) on behalf of my dog(s).
16. I acknowledge that I am solely responsible for supervising my dog(s), including assessment of whether the participation in such Activities is appropriate for the Participant(s) and their dog(s).
17. In exchange for my ability to attend Activities conducted by the Organiser, I expressly assume all risks and legal liability, in addition to waiving and releasing all claims for injuries, damages, or loss which you, your dog(s), your friend(s) and/or their dog(s) might sustain as a result of participating in any and all activities connected with and associated with use of the Puppy Yoga Singapore.
18. I acknowledge that acceptance of this Release, and adherence to the Organiser’s Rules & Regulations are necessary conditions of my participation in any and all activities, including the Activities, organised by the Organiser and the Related Parties.
19. I acknowledge that this Release shall be governed by the laws of Singapore, with parties expressly reserving all rights available to themselves, excluding the rights waived in accordance to the signing of this Release.
20. I acknowledge that the signing of this Release includes the express agreement for the Organiser and myself to not hold any third-parties liable, thereby contracting out of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B, 2001 RevEd) of Singapore.